We love our international customers and have worked hard to make it easier for you to CONQUER wherever you are! Read below for special information and advice based on your location.
- As a small U.S.-based business, we are not experts on the taxation in every country and governments frequently make changes—but we have done our best to gather accurate information to help our customers.
- All country-specific discounts noted are automatically built into the prices shown on our website and will not show as a separate discount during checkout.
If you live in Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, or Singapore >
- You can order any complete piece of jewelry (ring or necklace base + 1 spinner) with no duties/taxes.
- If you order more than this and exceed your country’s de minimis threshold, you will see the expected duties/taxes during checkout and can now choose a DDP option to pre-pay those costs so there are no unwelcome surprises upon delivery.
- We’ve reduced all our prices by 10% in these countries to help with the international shipping costs.
If you live in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, or the United Kingdom >
- As of July 1, 2021, these countries charge duty/tax on all orders (of any value) but you can now choose a DDP option during checkout to pre-pay these costs so there are no unwelcome surprises upon delivery.
- We’ve reduced all our prices by 10% in these countries to help with these additional costs.
All other countries >
- DDP (delivery duty paid) options are available at checkout so you can prepay duties/tax to avoid unexpected charges at delivery